How MSM Legal can help you with a range of Australian visas.

Australian migration law can be complicated. There are so many different types of Australian visas. You might be unsure which is the best one for you. 

Everyone has different circumstances surrounding their visa application. Making the right choice can be hard.

  • Do you need to visit family?
  • Do you need to come to Australia for medical treatment?
  • Do you want to study in Australia for high school, or university?
  • Have you graduated from an Australian university, and want to stay here to work?
  • Are you a business owner in need of specialised staff for a short-term project?

At MSM Legal, we want to help you find the right solution. The best way to do that is to book a consultation with one of our migration lawyers in Adelaide today.

Call us on 08 8161 5088.

The team of lawyers and Registered Migration Agents at MSM Legal have experience with visa applications across every category. We can help with any application: from temporary work visas for engineering graduates (subclass 476), to global special humanitarian visa (subclass 202). Let us help you stay in Australia.

MSM Legal can assist with all Australian visa applications, in every category.

Visitor Visas

  • Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601)
  • eVisitor (subclass 651)
  • Transit visa (subclass 771)
  • Visitor visa (subclass 600)
  • Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)
  • Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)

Education, vocational education and training visas

  • Student visa (subclass 500)
  • Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)
  • Training visa (subclass 407)

Graduate and Temporary Work visas

  • Skilled-Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476)
  • Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485), Graduate Work Stream or Post-Study Work Stream
  • Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
  • Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403)
  • Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400)
  • Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)

Humanitarian and protection visas

  • Global Special Humanitarian visa (subclass 202)
  • Protection visa (subclass 866)
  • Refugee visas (subclass 200, 201, 203 and 204)
  • Temporary Protection visa (subclass 785)
  • Safe Haven Enterprise visa (subclass 790)

Other visas

  • Crew Travel Authority visa (subclass 942)
  • Former Resident visa (subclass 151)
  • Maritime Crew visa (subclass 988)
  • Medical Treatment visa (subclass 602)
  • Resident Return visa (subclass 155 and 157)
  • Special Category visa (subclass 444)
  • Investor Retirement visa (subclass 405)
  • Confirmatory (Residence) visa (subclass 808)

How can we help you with your visa application?

At MSM Legal, our team includes immigration lawyers and Registered Migration Agents. Our lawyers have many years of experience across the entire range of Australian visas.

We understand every aspect of the visa application process. We are able to help you from the beginning of your application for an Australian visa.

If there have been complications during the process of your visa application, you can reach out to us for help.

Consult our team of lawyers and Registered Migration Agents in Adelaide, South Australia.

At MSM Legal, our lawyers regularly assist interstate and off-shore clients. We can arrange for a phone consultation if you are unable to meet in person.

We can assist you at any point along the way. But we are available to help you from the outset, to minimise any delays or difficulties along the way.

At MSM Legal, our team of lawyers can also help with other factors that can be crucial to the success of your application. We want to help you make your application stronger.

How can MSM Legal make your visa application stronger?

Our expert immigration lawyers can help you with supporting documents for your application.

Employment Contracts for Work visas

  • The Department of Home Affairs have requirements regarding employment contracts for any visa holders in Australia if they are employed in Australia.
  • Ordinary Australian employment contracts are not always sufficient for the Department. The Department can stipulate that other items specific to migration must be included in your employment contract.
  • MSM Legal has considerable experience with this area of migration law. Our lawyers can provide you with an employment contract that complies with the immigration requirements.

Contracts and agreements for companies

  • Our commercial lawyers at MSM Legal can make sure that all the contracts and agreements are in place to support your visa application.
  • The Department of Home Affairs can require company documents to demonstrate that your company, or your employer, is operating a legitimate and lawful business.

Wills and estates 

  • We can support your application for a partner or family visa with documents drawn up by our Wills and Estate lawyers. For example, a will can help document the relationship between applicants and sponsors when applying for family visas.

There are many ways MSM Legal can assist you to make your application stronger. Let us know how we can help you.

Call our team today, and speak to an expert: 08 8161 5088