The Corporations Act places significant requirements on companies and directors, to ensure the public and shareholders are protected. We can advise you on current corporate behaviour, and advise you on remedying any Corporations Act breaches.
We provide professional legal services to businesses and individuals operating in Australia and offshore. Our practitioners pride themselves on delivering not only advice but commercial solutions.
We offer advice and assistance in:
- Transactions (including acquisitions and disposals, private equity investment, restructures and joint ventures)
- General contractual and commercial law
- Corporations Act compliance
- Civil litigation and dispute resolution
- Property sales, acquisitions, development, mortgages and leases
- As an adjunct to these commercial services we also provides assistance with wills, estate planning and probate. You would be surprised how intertwined all of these areas are.
Fees and Charges
We understand that for many of our smaller clients cost certainty is essential. To meet that need, we’re happy to offer many of our common legal documents at a fixed price.
For complex advice and strategic transactions, we offer a range of value-based pricing models, including:
- Hourly rates
- Capped fees
- Fixed prices
- Staged costing